Chris the Perpetual Student

Friday, July 13, 2007

R.I.P. Xbox



Well my Xbox 360 finally succumbed to the dreaded red rings of death (I actually said red rings of death to the support lady and she said it wasn't nice to call it that, so I told her red rings of not working so well, laugh). I had hoped that since I've had my Xbox this long that it had avoided that terrible fate but sadly no. In a way its good thing, I had been spending way too many of my summer hours on Guitar Hero and now that I'm Xbox-less I'm forced to rediscover my favourite summer activities (and perhaps use that video gaming time to update my blog). But E3 is this week and watching video after video of gaming awesomeness is killing me knowing that I can't experience gaming awesomeness for the next 4 to 6 weeks. Just check out this video for Call of Duty 4:



O.........M.........G! If that didn't wet your video game pants, I don't know what will!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home