EuroTrip

The last few days I've been sick at home (no, not referring to video game skills or cleaning skills, but actual real illness) so I really don't have an excuse for not being able to blog this week, well other than being confined to my bed for two days. I was pretty bummed, I was so close to not getting sick at all this winter/spring but I guess resistance is futile. Anyways, I had a bunch of stuff from the back log to go through, most of which is way out of date, but who cares about that now, I've got some interesting current news to talk about, I'm going to Europe! I've been planning this for quite some time but now that I have an opportunity to take some vacation, I'm heading across the Atlantic in just over two weeks. Specifically, I'm going to see some friends in London and in Copenhagen, and without having done much research yet, here are some things I'd like to do:
-meet Keeley Hazell, only the hottest British woman alive!

-go to a jewelery shop to buy a ring only to have the old lady shopkeeper tell me I can't have it and then tell me she can see the future
-ask someone if I can "Freshen your drink, govenor??" Also use the words, randy and shag in a sentence.
-find out if in British film and TV if their computer voices and historical dramas use North American accents, since here they always have English accents
-catch re-runs of Benny Hill
-find out the answer to the question, "How come everytime you come around, My London, London bridge, wanna go down like, London, London, London, wanna go down like,London, London, London, we goin’ down like… "?
Now I don't really know what there is to do in Copenhagen, other than theres a status of the Little Mermaid there. But I asked my friend and it doesn't have Queen Ursula or Flounder with it and no musical renditions of Under the Sea, which is kind of disappointing. Oh but theres a Carlsberg brewery there! Yeah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home