JT and Friends
So uh... its not how you finish, its how you start, right guys?
Ok time to switch gears.
So I went to the Justin Timberlake concert about two weeks ago. Before you say anything, I swear I went 50% for the girls (the legal ones anyways) and 50% for the music, although my friend Cynthia liked to think it was 100% for Justin. Although with some persuasion (rather bribery with videos) she saw the light of day and realized the truth:

I had already been to the last JTim concert with Christina Aguilera so I already knew what I was in for: a building filled with 99% girls (with a good majority being extremely hot, the legal ones anyways). My friend Shaun, upon witnessing the spectacle, exclaimed "I haven't seen this much pussy since I went to the cat hospital!" Hilarious.
Anyways, it was a really good show, nothing flashy which was a good thing which let you concentrate on the music which was awesome. Timbaland even made an appearance (although I thought his set was too long). Here's some videos from the show
On a related note, I heard the new Timbaland single with Nelly Furtado and JT for the first time at the concert. Its a good song, not super great but very catchy
And why is everyone so angry in this song? Justin is apparently trashing Janet in his lyrics and Timbaland is just plain bitter. Can't we all just get along?
On another related note, random youtube surfing brought me to this video:
I'm sure this stuff happens all the time, which doesn't make it right, but eh, sucks to be the little guy. But the best part of it all? The original song was a mod! Remember playing mods and midis on your computer, before there were mp3s? I love these things!
On a final related note, while we're speaking of Nelly Furtado, when I first listened to her album last year I instantly fell in love with the track Say It Right which is easily my favourite track on the album. I was pretty pumped when I found out it was going to be one of the released singles which would also mean a video. But the video that we got? So disappointing.
Generic dancing and singing on a rooftop? Thats it? (I'll admit though that she looks hot though on the rooftop but I'm still upset) What a let down. At least the All Good Things video is much better:
Ok I think I exceeded the maximum recommended daily dosage of videos. I'll stop now.
Ok time to switch gears.
So I went to the Justin Timberlake concert about two weeks ago. Before you say anything, I swear I went 50% for the girls (the legal ones anyways) and 50% for the music, although my friend Cynthia liked to think it was 100% for Justin. Although with some persuasion (rather bribery with videos) she saw the light of day and realized the truth:

I had already been to the last JTim concert with Christina Aguilera so I already knew what I was in for: a building filled with 99% girls (with a good majority being extremely hot, the legal ones anyways). My friend Shaun, upon witnessing the spectacle, exclaimed "I haven't seen this much pussy since I went to the cat hospital!" Hilarious.
Anyways, it was a really good show, nothing flashy which was a good thing which let you concentrate on the music which was awesome. Timbaland even made an appearance (although I thought his set was too long). Here's some videos from the show
On a related note, I heard the new Timbaland single with Nelly Furtado and JT for the first time at the concert. Its a good song, not super great but very catchy
And why is everyone so angry in this song? Justin is apparently trashing Janet in his lyrics and Timbaland is just plain bitter. Can't we all just get along?
On another related note, random youtube surfing brought me to this video:
I'm sure this stuff happens all the time, which doesn't make it right, but eh, sucks to be the little guy. But the best part of it all? The original song was a mod! Remember playing mods and midis on your computer, before there were mp3s? I love these things!
On a final related note, while we're speaking of Nelly Furtado, when I first listened to her album last year I instantly fell in love with the track Say It Right which is easily my favourite track on the album. I was pretty pumped when I found out it was going to be one of the released singles which would also mean a video. But the video that we got? So disappointing.
Generic dancing and singing on a rooftop? Thats it? (I'll admit though that she looks hot though on the rooftop but I'm still upset) What a let down. At least the All Good Things video is much better:
Ok I think I exceeded the maximum recommended daily dosage of videos. I'll stop now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home