I Love Technology
I know I've said this many times before on my blog but man, I'm such a computer/technology geek. Cool technological stuff excites me to no end, and finding ways to put cool technological stuff to good use excites me even more. This week I had an idea to extend my desktop onto my LCD tv since my computer sits right beside my tv, so that I could watch my divx stuff and surf the web on the big screen. Man I was so excited at the prospect of doing those things I drove all over the place trying to find an adapter for my video card so I could hook it up to my tv. I finally found one and when I hooked it up, success! So that was pretty semi-cool. But then yesterday I was sitting at my desk at work and all of a sudden this light bulb went off in my head. If I could watch movies, then I could also play games, specifically my emulator games! Yesss, now I can play my old 8 and 16 bit games without having to hook up my old systems. Check it out:
Speaking of Contra, when you think about it, it was the original Gears of War. Two macho army guys versus an entire alien army with humanoid soldiers. Whats harder though, Gears of War on insane, or Contra without the cheat?
Next game I'm going to try is Starcraft!
Speaking of Contra, when you think about it, it was the original Gears of War. Two macho army guys versus an entire alien army with humanoid soldiers. Whats harder though, Gears of War on insane, or Contra without the cheat?
Next game I'm going to try is Starcraft!

5 Comments:
I did this before you did.
Shaun should have done this before you, but I don't think he's savvy enough.
That's because there are 10 people in the world: Those who love technology (and can count in binary) and those who don't (and can't).
By
Lil Lex, at 8:13 p.m.
Listen Al -- you f***er. It's not that I'm not savvy. It just that I'm lazy.
"I have to plug a wire in? FORGET IT!"
Alright, back to breathing exercises...
By
OhPunk!, at 8:16 p.m.
That background music is hype. Konami made some good tunes back in the day.
-mL
http://blog.lapasa.net
By
Anonymous, at 3:45 p.m.
Sweet set up Chris (two thumbs up) LOL don't listen to Al he is just raining on your parade!
By
Rubex Cube, at 6:11 p.m.
ok just because there seems to be a squirt of a testosterone battle here i'ma haveta come and pwn you all. HDMI connection with audio AND video in one cable, straight to the projector, as the 3rd monitor. (a year ago)
oh punk.
By
Anonymous, at 3:10 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home