Mad World
All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Got a bunch of videos for you today.
First, considering my recent purchases and how I will spending the majority of my future time, I hope I can make out with my future girlfriend like this:
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow
And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
Second off, a video from Dead or AliveSoftcorn Porn Simulator Xtreme 2 which I rented over the weekend. While I find it mildly disturbing controlling a scantily bikini clad girl with extremely large and bouncy breasts and have her perform various activies like lounge at the pool, buy her even more skimpy bikinis, and have bum fights with other scantily clad girls while having the ability to take pictures of her at any time, at the same time, if this was real life, I'd be the luckiest guy on the face of the planet! But its not, so I guess I'm not :(
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very..
Finally, an ultra cool commercial for Gears of War, which has consumed my life for the last couple of days:
...mad world mad world
Worn out places, worn out faces
Got a bunch of videos for you today.
First, considering my recent purchases and how I will spending the majority of my future time, I hope I can make out with my future girlfriend like this:
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow
And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
Second off, a video from Dead or Alive
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very..
Finally, an ultra cool commercial for Gears of War, which has consumed my life for the last couple of days:
...mad world mad world

1 Comments:
Tell the truth. YOu called in sick, didn't you?
** Shaun **
My awesome blog: ohpunk.blogspot.com
-
By
OhPunk!, at 2:39 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home