I Am the Pumpkin King!
Wow I haven't had this much fun for Halloween since, well, the last time I suited up in a costume and trick or treated my way to a sack full of a dentists worst nightmare (i.e. a very long long long time ago). On Friday, I rolled with Shaun and Jay and company to the Docks for some huge Asian Halloween bash. My friend Shaun dressed up as the Grinch which was pretty well done and unique, it was a big hit with the girls... and boys! hahaha Seriously though, it was a great costume that coulda/shoulda won something at the competition, but I guess there's just a certain mass appeal about a man dressed up in a humungous bong with neon lights. Speaking of boys, I think I saw wayyy too many sailor costumes over the weekend. Not that I have anything against sailors (them cruise missiles sure come in handy when fighting terrorists!), but theres just a certain stereotype that comes along with the outfit. What I didn't get tired of seeing was girls in construction outfits. Hot hot hot!
Saturday night I headed to club district with Shaun, Chin, George and Kelly. Chin dressed up as Theo Huxtable in his Gordon Gartrell shirt, major props for originality. Too bad all the kids out that night probably don't even know what the Cosby Show is. When we finally got into a club, it was already pretty late, which didn't give me much time to drink. But thanks to the miracle that is Daylight Savings Time (you're missing out Saskatchewan!) I got an extra hour to get my drink on. I got a hug from Osama Bin Laden and some girl thought I was a wall and tried leaning on me. Even though the music sucked, all in all a good night.
To top it off, I saw the Nightmare Before Christmas yesterday in 3d. They should make more movies in 3d, seriously that stuff is friggin cool. Imagine the hotness that is Charlize Theron jumping out at you within arms reach... oh man the possibilities!
Saturday night I headed to club district with Shaun, Chin, George and Kelly. Chin dressed up as Theo Huxtable in his Gordon Gartrell shirt, major props for originality. Too bad all the kids out that night probably don't even know what the Cosby Show is. When we finally got into a club, it was already pretty late, which didn't give me much time to drink. But thanks to the miracle that is Daylight Savings Time (you're missing out Saskatchewan!) I got an extra hour to get my drink on. I got a hug from Osama Bin Laden and some girl thought I was a wall and tried leaning on me. Even though the music sucked, all in all a good night.
To top it off, I saw the Nightmare Before Christmas yesterday in 3d. They should make more movies in 3d, seriously that stuff is friggin cool. Imagine the hotness that is Charlize Theron jumping out at you within arms reach... oh man the possibilities!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home