DS Nation

So my sister joined the DS nation last week by picking up a pink DS, and now her boyfriend Joe picked up a black DS yesterday and we just played an hour and a half of multiplayer Tetris. C'mon, join the DS nation, you know you want to. I've had to seriously cut myself off from buying games though because I just bought four games in the span of a week. But... can't.. help... myself.. DS... just.. too... good!
On a more serious issue, I'm seriously on the fence on whether to get a Wii or a 360 (PS3 is out of the question, unless $700+ lands in my lap sometime soon). I've been debating this question for a whole week now. On the one hand you get something new and fun for cheap that hooks up with my DS with the Wii, on the other hand you get a wicked online network with HD graphics and can eventually use as a HD DVD player. Sure eye candy ain't everything, but it is something. Dilemmas, dilemmas. Of course I could get both, then be forced to eat mac and cheese for the rest of the year. Actually, that doesn't sound so bad.

5 Comments:
Forget Wii. Forget 360! Come on vacation!
By
OhPunk!, at 1:37 a.m.
forget shaun. Gaming is in your blood. And pure gamers get Nintendo.
By
Lil Lex, at 10:11 a.m.
the real reason why i got me a DS:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/blog_ch/archives/50394108.html
By
chinwhat, at 7:28 p.m.
*shakes head*
You crackies...
** Shaun **
My awesome blog: ohpunk.blogspot.com
-
By
OhPunk!, at 10:45 p.m.
GET Wii, nintendo rox out over 360, plus who wants a system that was rushed and still has some kinks in it? My friend's 360 broke down twice and 360 doesn't have motion sensor controllers. Screw Microsoft and their fake system, it's all in the Wii!
By
Anonymous, at 12:12 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home