Golfing Buddies Part Two
Who would know that golf would be this year's real life Friendster (much as the way volleyball was the Friendster sport for 2k5) Friendster if you don't know is a social networking website where you connect with old friends and make new friends. So last Friday I decided to hit the driving range to make use of the last few dwindling days of summer (say it ain't so!) So I get to the range and as I approach the driving mats I recognize a familiar face. It's my old friend A.I. (who I haven't seen in ages, op), teaching a lady friend how to golf (hey how come I don't get lessons?) He even shook my hand (don't worry A.I. you got my vote!) Anyways, a half hour later after A.I. had bounced and after I had run out of balls, I decided to sit down and study golf swings. I was watching this one asian guy who was really good, and after a while he starts walking towards me. At first I thought he wanted to fight me, but then I realized it was my long-time-blog-reader and god-brother Mark, who I haven't seen in a long time either. Wow two strange coincidences in one day. Now if only I could bump into some hot girls from my past...

2 Comments:
ahhahha an old friend that is funny! AI has been MIA for ages!
By
Rubex Cube, at 9:36 a.m.
Why do so many korean women play golf? Thats what I want to know.
By
Anonymous, at 8:04 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home