Keiko on the IL
So yesterday I decided to go home for lunch, and as I was driving home the car parallel to me decides to change lanes with me still in the lane and unfortunately matter can not occupy the same space as other matter (well not yet anyways, just wait until they invent the phase cloak for my car, you Star Trek nerds know what I'm talking about!) and so now I have a nice big scratch and dent on my car. So while Keiko (or Keeko according to George and Shaun) is on the mend, I have a not-so-speedy Malibu to kick around in. Unfortunately Keiko spoiled me too much, cause I'm trying to floor that thing and its still taking its pleasant time to accelerate. So get well soon Keiko, I miss you already!

3 Comments:
Shaun knows all about the phase cloak. it was in one of his favorite episodes!! "Brent Spiner, son!"
By
chinwhat, at 7:05 a.m.
I don't know ANYTHING about the phase clock! Nothing son.
"I'll kill you!! PLease believe me! Please believe me!!"
lol!
By
OhPunk!, at 12:26 p.m.
Update this biznatch!
-mL
blog.lapasa.net
By
Anonymous, at 4:17 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home