Chris the Perpetual Student

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Attack of the 7 foot Giant

Well after two days of confinement I finally got out of the house on Saturday and it was nice to breathe the oh so fresh outside air again. After work, I went to dinner with the cashiers since one of the cashiers was leaving, and during the dinner the topic of Zanta, the guy who runs around Toronto with just shorts and a santa hat and randomly does pushups, came up. After dinner, lo and behold there he was chilling outside of the restaurant! The girls got him to pose and flex for some pics which I thought was pretty funny. Anyways, out of pure randomness, heres a picture of a hot girl in a santa outfit.



Ok so after dinner I headed down to the Beaches er the Beach to a pub where my co-worker and his band, Plastic Fantastic were playing. Awesome stuff, but the highlight of the night for me was when this old guy who was no joke at least 7 feet started dancing. It wasn't only that he was dancing, but that he swung his arms wildly when he did. All I have to say is, look out! The area anywhere within proximity of his wingspan cleared out pretty quickly. It reminded me of when the Ents from Lord of the Rings went to fight the orcs. One hit by one of that guys arms, and it'd be over!

4 Comments:

  • 1) "Ents from Lord of the Rings" that's the first thing i thought of too!

    2) re: santa guy - we saw him on BloorVilliageWest when we were heading home!

    By Blogger chinwhat, at 5:59 p.m.  

  • haha Yeah I heard about Zanta roaming around from my friend. He described him as Goldberg in a had and santa shorts. I have yet to encounter this Zanta.

    By Blogger Microbefox, at 11:33 p.m.  

  • Who is this microbefox?

    Reveal yourself!!

    By Blogger OhPunk!, at 1:46 a.m.  

  • I've seen Toronto Zanta when I was on a Subway train.

    I ain't scare of crazy people...

    But crazy people with muscles, scares the sh!t out of me.

    -mL
    blog.lapasa.net

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home