Sick As A Dog
Firstly, a random thought, do dog owners consider sick as a dog a derogatory statement? Anyways, this is day two of being stuck at home sick. Yesterday I slept all day and woke up at 8pm. Being sick sucks. At least when I sprained my ankle I could still do stuff albeit from a stationary position. When you're sick you have zero energy to do anything. Today I'm a lot better, still coughing and my back is sore as hell but at least I'm up and about. Oh and secondly, who the heck gets sick during spring/summer? I guess it has to be me. Now I'm stuck all day confined to my room having to look out the window at gorgeous weather, taunting me with its loveliness. Well my goal is to get better by Sunday when its supposed to be 16 which to me sounds good enough to play volleyball. Cmon Buckleys, do your thing!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home