Chris the Perpetual Student

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sayonara Winter...

.. and Konichiwa Spring! Ok dont have much to blog about, except that I can't wait till Monday when it's officially spring and then winter can go back to wherever it came from. Really, is winter good for anything besides forcing you to stay indoors and play more video games? All you get is four months of no beach volleyball and girls covered head to toe. Hello sun! Hello outdoors! Speaking of outdoors, it was pretty wicked to play basketball outdoors on Sunday, I remember back in the day that at even the slightest hint of decent weather we'd be out on the court, itching to play. But one thing I don't remember was being sore after playing, and to top that I pulled something in my arm. Damn you old age!

4 Comments:

  • girls in the winter are just as sexy as girls in the summer.

    WAR high heel boots

    By Blogger Lil Lex, at 8:31 p.m.  

  • co-sign.

    women in the fall pwns1 though

    By Blogger chinwhat, at 8:33 p.m.  

  • are you guys slow, summer time is a wayyyyyyy sexy season for any sex LOL!

    By Blogger Rubex Cube, at 11:13 p.m.  

  • are you telling me winter gear jessica alba is just as sexy as bikini jessica alba? I rest my case

    By Blogger Chris, at 11:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home