Game Over
So Kotaku directed me to this website which houses a collection of game endings and I swear I've been in gaming heaven. I spend my lunch hour reliving the games that I finished or games that I played but never got a chance to finish. It's still missing the best video game ending ever, Final Fantasy 6's ending, but the good part is that its updated quite often so I'm sure its just a matter of time. So don't worry Al, the Punch Out ending will be up some time in the future, cause theres no way in hell you're beating that game!

2 Comments:
#1 you're right, there's no way in hell!
#2 you're right, I'm going to this website to watch the ending
By
Lil Lex, at 9:37 p.m.
Does Ryo hook up with that chick from Shenmue in this one? He doesn't? What a fag!
By
chinwhat, at 5:36 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home