What are the Chances?
So I got this birthday card a few days ago from a good friend of mine:

Now the incredible thing is that I never told her that I was going on an all expense paid trip to the Bahamas. What are the chances of that?! No really, what are the odds. Its got to be like a billion to one.
Amusing tidbit of the week. So Dead or Alive 4 is going to have a Master Chief type character in the game, Nicole to be precise. Check out her bio here and note her likes. Masarap!

Now the incredible thing is that I never told her that I was going on an all expense paid trip to the Bahamas. What are the chances of that?! No really, what are the odds. Its got to be like a billion to one.
Amusing tidbit of the week. So Dead or Alive 4 is going to have a Master Chief type character in the game, Nicole to be precise. Check out her bio here and note her likes. Masarap!

3 Comments:
halo halo with red beans.
"why are there beans on my xbox?"
By
chinwhat, at 5:52 p.m.
Take me to bahamas! f-chin!
By
OhPunk!, at 11:36 a.m.
omg, i got this happy birthday card (Jan 13) and I thought it looked familar. Apparently, I saw it on your blog first.
-mL
blog.lapasa.net
By
Anonymous, at 4:10 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home