Work Shock
So I've been on the job a full week now. I'm loving it so far, but I'm still going through a bit of culture shock. You see, I'm used to independent work and work that is self contained which is the complete opposite of how it is now. I find it weird that I actually have to talk to people in order to get my work done. Before it could be days even weeks before I had to talk to anyone about work stuff. Now I have get up from my desk and talk to person A and find out what I have to do and then I got to talk to person B about why this and that is crashing. It's just plain weird. And people conversing and socializing, that's new to me too! It's all strange to me how people stand and talk to each other, talking about last nights soccer game or yesterday's halo session (where I probably get pwnd). I guess you're all used to having a lot of people around you working, but to me this is all new stuff. I'm sure I'll eventually get used to it all, until then I'll be hunting down persons C through Z tomorrow.
Oh and happy zero hour to all you XBox 360 owners, lucky @#$%@#!
Oh and happy zero hour to all you XBox 360 owners, lucky @#$%@#!

3 Comments:
WTF!
-mL
By
Anonymous, at 3:23 p.m.
programmers talking? Unpossible!
By
chinwhat, at 5:50 p.m.
Oh no Chris your gonna talk around the water cooler next, I can just sense it!
By
Rubex Cube, at 6:56 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home