Nerds

So how did I spend my Halloween? By staying up with hundreds of others waiting for the arrival of the Mad King who only comes on Halloween so that I could answer his challenges and win myself a cool pumpkin helmet to outfit my ultra hot monk character (thats her above).
I'm such a nerd!
So I was watching an episode of CSI on the weekend and some guy gets killed in the server room of a software development company. So they are interviewing all the employees and I'm thinking to myself, "gosh I'd like to work in a place like this", "gee thats a pretty sweet computer setup", and "I understand what he's saying, thats such computer nerd talk." Later on Greg asks Nick why he's taking the AV tech out into the field (he's asian of course), and Nick asks the AV guy some Star Trek question and the AV guy replies, Original, Next Generation, Voyager, or DS9? and Nick is like, you see why? And then I'm thinking to myself, wow he's just like me!
I'm such a nerd!
Ok then I was sitting with a bunch of friends at Master Steak and discussed computer games and real time strategy tactics for almost the entire night.
I'm such a nerd!
So today I had a pleasant chit chat with one of my bosses and we were talking about how with the younger generation these days, gaming is becoming an every day norm just as television is because they are growing up with these things especially since their parents are first generation gamers and that the stigma associated with gaming is disappearing.
So maybe I'm not a nerd? Maybe in this day of age, I'm normal? Maybe just maybe...
Haha who am I kidding, if some hot girl asks, I was out clubbing at a Halloween party downtown!

2 Comments:
Buddy next year for sure we should all dress up and go out clubbing for Halloween! Rocks and I went this year and didn't dress up, we missed out hehe
By
Rubex Cube, at 8:26 a.m.
why does your character have her tittys out, but no nipples?
By
chinwhat, at 5:45 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home