Chris the Perpetual Student

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Happy Birthday Blog!


(Oct 28 - ok so this was supposed to be posted a week ago, but things have been crazy mad busy lately)



Happy 1st Birthday Blog!

So my blog officially turns one. I think thats quite the achievement based on internet standards. Most of us at one time or another get hit by the web site bug which quickly dies after a few updates, so a year and many posts later, I m proud that my little project is still alive and well, unlike my guitar lessons, cooking classes, hip hop dancing, song writing...

So what can be said a year later after my blog was born I was able to blog my vacations to Rome and Japan so now I have a permanent records of those trips. But I guess my blog s most significant contribution was helping me to make a significant step forward in the talking to other people category, since the vow I made in a post a while back to change my old ways. I think Ive changed a lot since then, for the better I think mostly, and a lot of that was thanks to my blog. Blogs bringing about change. How about that.

So Happy Birthday blog. Heres to many more birthdays to come

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home