Chris the Perpetual Student

Monday, September 12, 2005

WoW is Hilarious

I have to say that Kotaku is a wicked website, ever since I stumbled upon it, I've been reading it regularly and there never ceases to be a humourous article of some sort that makes me laugh out loud. Anyways, theres been a few articles about the phenomenon that is World of Warcraft, the MMORPG that rules the internet universe. So first there was Dave Chapelle admitting he plays WoW. Now the guy who does the comic strip Foxtrot does as well, and he even made a few comic strips about it. They made me laugh cause we've all done exactly the same things. Don't deny it, you know its true!! Ok the article that I read today made me almost fall out of my chair laughing. Some guy was playing WoW and he stumbled upon two players that engaging in cyber sex. The transcript is soooo funny! Man I want to play this game now, sounds like fun!

2 Comments:

  • Chris, you know about this?

    http://gtmc.meldstar.com/


    -mL
    blog.lapasa.net (is back up)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:00 p.m.  

  • hey thanks mark!

    By Blogger Chris, at 4:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home