Countdown part 2
Only 1 week and a day left to go!
Ok so as part of my trip planning I've been researching wacky things you can only find in Japan, because thats one of the main reasons why Japan is so awesome. Here are some of my favourites:
-Buy Chun Li's boobs Yes you can buy padding for your bra so you look like Chun Li from Streetfighter
-Square Watermelons - not to mention, crab ice cream and grilled sparrows on a stick
-Play with Kasumi's breasts Hmmm I wonder which body part the japanese have a fixation with? Check out the mouse pad, I want one!
-Weird Japanese inventions I like the butter glue stick thingy
-------------------------
WTH, summer is half way over already? Enjoy those precious precious hot summer days because people there aren't many left. I shed I tear as I write this knowing beach volleyball is coming to an end soon. Why couldn't Canada be founded in the Caribbean somewhere?
-------------------------
I've been pimping this to myself all summer. Buy the chicken strips combo (#10) at Harvey's and get salad instead of fries. Tear up the chicken strips into small pieces and throw them into your salad. Instant chicken cesar salad! And not only is it cheaper than the regular one, but you get a drink too! Genius! >pats self on back<
-------------------------
Speaking of beach volleyball, I have now decided to rename the sport beach friendster-ball (or for you flips, kaibigan-ster). It is unpossible to not make friends playing volleyball. Unpossible!
-------------------------
Taste of the Danforth tonight. Got my game face on. So far the running score over the years is something like Chris:57 Food: 0
Ok so as part of my trip planning I've been researching wacky things you can only find in Japan, because thats one of the main reasons why Japan is so awesome. Here are some of my favourites:
-Buy Chun Li's boobs Yes you can buy padding for your bra so you look like Chun Li from Streetfighter
-Square Watermelons - not to mention, crab ice cream and grilled sparrows on a stick
-Play with Kasumi's breasts Hmmm I wonder which body part the japanese have a fixation with? Check out the mouse pad, I want one!
-Weird Japanese inventions I like the butter glue stick thingy
-------------------------
WTH, summer is half way over already? Enjoy those precious precious hot summer days because people there aren't many left. I shed I tear as I write this knowing beach volleyball is coming to an end soon. Why couldn't Canada be founded in the Caribbean somewhere?
-------------------------
I've been pimping this to myself all summer. Buy the chicken strips combo (#10) at Harvey's and get salad instead of fries. Tear up the chicken strips into small pieces and throw them into your salad. Instant chicken cesar salad! And not only is it cheaper than the regular one, but you get a drink too! Genius! >pats self on back<
-------------------------
Speaking of beach volleyball, I have now decided to rename the sport beach friendster-ball (or for you flips, kaibigan-ster). It is unpossible to not make friends playing volleyball. Unpossible!
-------------------------
Taste of the Danforth tonight. Got my game face on. So far the running score over the years is something like Chris:57 Food: 0

2 Comments:
Any of those subway/sleeping inventions are fucking gold!
If you see someone sleeping with their head suction-cupped to the window, take a picture!
By
Lil Lex, at 1:14 p.m.
Have a good trip Chris!
By
Rubex Cube, at 8:25 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home