I Love Canada!
I've been meaning to write this for WEEKS now but after reading an article in yesterday's Toronto Star I decided to put off my procrastination and say:

I think I felt more national pride on that day than any other day ever, even beating out all that Olympics stuff or even after I watched Bowling for Columbine. Seriously though, her accomplishment is something we Canadians should all be proud of, but what do I read in the paper yesterday? Not many Canadians care? What a tragedy. Come on guys, we should all be proud of anyone who represents the ol red and white, no matter what it may be, they are proud to be Canadian so we should be proud of them in return. Ok ok, so I'm probably slightly biased in this case because I'm a sucker for beautiful women and well, since shes the most beautiful woman in the universe, that kind of has an influence on the way I think :) Its funny cause normally as you all know I'm into girls of the blonde variety but man, something about her jet black hair that gives me the shivers. She's also the hottest thing that has anything to do with computers (ok so technically shes in Information Technology _Management_ but us computer geeks can dream right, plus technically, shes not not IT. That reminds me, when I was watching Mr and Mrs Smith I knew there was nooooooooo way Angelina Jolie's character could be IT, how could anyone as hot as AJ be in computers? Only in my dreams!) So show her some love, she deserves it.

Look, shes besides computers, that means shes into computers like me right? right?
Congrats Natalie Glebova, Miss Canada on winning Miss Universe!

I think I felt more national pride on that day than any other day ever, even beating out all that Olympics stuff or even after I watched Bowling for Columbine. Seriously though, her accomplishment is something we Canadians should all be proud of, but what do I read in the paper yesterday? Not many Canadians care? What a tragedy. Come on guys, we should all be proud of anyone who represents the ol red and white, no matter what it may be, they are proud to be Canadian so we should be proud of them in return. Ok ok, so I'm probably slightly biased in this case because I'm a sucker for beautiful women and well, since shes the most beautiful woman in the universe, that kind of has an influence on the way I think :) Its funny cause normally as you all know I'm into girls of the blonde variety but man, something about her jet black hair that gives me the shivers. She's also the hottest thing that has anything to do with computers (ok so technically shes in Information Technology _Management_ but us computer geeks can dream right, plus technically, shes not not IT. That reminds me, when I was watching Mr and Mrs Smith I knew there was nooooooooo way Angelina Jolie's character could be IT, how could anyone as hot as AJ be in computers? Only in my dreams!) So show her some love, she deserves it.

Look, shes besides computers, that means shes into computers like me right? right?

3 Comments:
Number 1: that's a funny ass picture
Number 2: (in AI tone) "I've seen Miss Brazil... I'm not impressed"
By
chinwhat, at 6:02 p.m.
I concur with the funiness of that picture. She's sitting with computers! That's hot! (if I was a geek (which I am))
By
Lil Lex, at 9:32 a.m.
Funny thing you should mention her Chris cause she was (wait for it) spotted in our building on Thursday afternoon, walking out of our office with an "older gentlemen" I totally interigated everyone to figure out who he was cause there would be no way she would be visiting someone in our office, could have been that she visited the Unicef office or what not but blah! OH yeah she looked ok in "real life" but hey she is a girl from TO who does happen to be in the same program I am in at RYE High! Gotta say that girls in IT are HOT :) (LOL that was a shameless plug!)
By
Rubex Cube, at 2:40 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home