Biathlon
So Chin and I made a bike trek from Sauga all the way to Downtown last Sunday. Why'd I want to do that? For the challenge, cause I love cycling, for bragging rights, to prove it could be done, for nostalgia, and for a wicked story to tell ("I rode my bike all the way from Sauga to Toronto!" "Woah!" >look of awe on people's faces<). So we took the nice scenic route along the water front trail and ended up downtown in about two hours. Seeing how that was a piece of cake*, we decided to raise the bar and bike all the way down to the beaches (wow, an even better story!). After spending the afternoon downtown and at harbourfront, we headed back home but just as we were starting out Chin gets a flat! So we (well technically just Chin, I rode behind just like in that cut scene in Punch Out, haha) ending up walking back home ("My friend walk from Kipling to Mississauga!" "Woah!" >even bigger look of awe on people's faces<). So it was like a Triathlon, minus the swimming part, which I guess makes it a biathlon, although that actually involves cross country skiing and shooting targets with rifles, but eh, technically it wasn't not a biathlon!
Ok long weekend is finally here, Wild Water Kingdom and Kelso here I come!
*arrogance disclaimer
Ok long weekend is finally here, Wild Water Kingdom and Kelso here I come!
*arrogance disclaimer

1 Comments:
instead of the look of awe, i got the look of "are you a retard?" look... laugh!
By
chinwhat, at 6:01 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home