Chris the Perpetual Student

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Run Down

Mental note: don't go running on back to back days. Ever since I discovered from the Yonge St 10k that I actually had it in me to run long distances without stopping (instead of my normal sprint-walk-sprint-walk routine) I feel unstoppable. Unfortunately I'm not! I ran about 8k with my friend Rosie on Sunday, then I did a 5k training run yesterday at one of the Nike training runs, complete with a guy on a bull horn yelling insults at us, just like in the ads. Plus you could try on a pair of shox to run with (Nike's got to pay for all this somehow I guess). But now my legs feel like lead. Recovery days = Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday!

1 Comments:

  • damn that is soo cool I wanna be yelled at to run more! Damn I need a partner to run with again, that is the only way that I stay motivated!

    10k this weekend, wish me luck! :D

    By Blogger Rubex Cube, at 5:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home