Chris the Perpetual Student

Monday, April 18, 2005

Adventures in Cycling 2k5

Damn it feels good to be on a bike again! Cycling you see is one of my all time favourite hobbies, but my bike has been broken for the past two or three years and that combined with having a car sort of put my love of cycling by the way side but not anymore! I've since resurrected my good ol' CCM mountain bike from the shed (she still needs a new cog though) and went cycling with Shaun and Chin yesterday. Ah the nostalgia. See the thing thats so wicked about cycling is not just the physical activity, but the adventures it takes you on. Exploring random areas you've never been to, running into all sorts of crazy events and going ons. I have so many memories of my cycling adventures from back in the day. I remember one summer once that all I did was pick some random path every morning and just keep going until lunch time and then go back home. Good times! One summer I even kept a log of my biking adventures, check it out here Hahah that's old school. Can't believe that was seven years ago. Well I'm glad to be back with my favourite green two wheeler after all these years, cheers to the Youth Movement for showing that three 26 year olds can still rule the sidewalk, hahahaha.

3 Comments:

  • COOKSVILLE MASSIVE!!!

    By Blogger chinwhat, at 5:36 p.m.  

  • Man I wish I had a bike, I'll steel my cousins and tag along with you geeks one day!

    LMAO at Cooksville Massive, I thought it was CP Crew or is that Jay's gang of thugs

    By Blogger Rubex Cube, at 12:30 p.m.  

  • If I see a show on MTV called Cooksville Massive, I'll know who sold us out!

    By Blogger Chris, at 5:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home