Chris the Perpetual Student

Thursday, March 24, 2005

House of Babes

Last weekend I watched two movies. First off was The Ring Two. I was really pumped to see The Ring Two since the first one was one of my top 10 favourite movies. I generally don't get extremely creeped out watching scary movies, but The Ring literally had me at the edge of my seat which is why I liked it so much. It was genuinely creepy. Now when I first heard about part two, I thought that the movie didn't necessitate a sequel since there's not much you can really add to the story, but I figured heck I'll take it. Boy was I wrong. The story was so weak that there was virtually no creepiness factor involved. What a disappointment. I'm starting a new policy now of not reading the actual movie reviews, but just checking out the scores. Because when a movie reviewer starts punking a certain aspect of a movie, when you see it you can't help punk it yourself, although you might not have had you not read the review. Case in point, I read that there was a cheesy CG deer attack scene in the Ring Two. I kept thinking to myself when I was watching, "here comes the cheesy deer scene, here comes the cheesy deer scene, here comes the cheesy deer scene..." When I finally saw it, I thought to myself, damn, why was I waiting for a cheesy deer scene? No more reviews for me!

Next movie I saw was Hitch. I came into the movie expecting a good just for laughs mvoie, which is exactly what I got, but I was pleasantly surprised that the movie went a little deeper than that and explored the ideas of being guarded and being afraid to open up. Plus the movie is an awesome how-to guide for single guys, I now believe I can get the richest, hottest girl I meet. Yesssss!!!!! It's all about opportunity guys. Also, I swear, it must be in all of Eva Mendes' (who is in my top 10 list) contract that she must dress in a super hot business like outfit with super hot heels because she always does. Damn! Great movie, recommended.

I was watching that movie trailer show on Star TV the other day, and I discovered a movie that has perhaps the greatest star lineup ever made. House of Wax!!! Come on, Elisha Cuthbert (another 10 ten-er) AND Paris Hilton in the same movie? These guys are geniuses. I'm going to be first in line to watch this movie. Even though Elisha's hair isn't blonde in this movie, it dont matter, she's still babe-alicious!

2 Comments:

  • Elisha Cuthbert: everytime i see her, i still picture her as a little girl, ie: Popular Mechanics for Kids

    By Blogger chinwhat, at 6:22 p.m.  

  • Ekk they are both nasty, well I'd rather watch Paris to see what antics she is up to or to see what she is wearing! yeah I co-sign Chin's comment about PMK

    By Blogger Rubex Cube, at 7:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home