Happy Girls Day
So after the oil change/burning hole in pocket on Thursday, I went to the mall to go deposit some money in the bank. As I'm standing in line at the ATM, I catch a glance at a girl walking into the store next door. Petite, slim, with long brown hair sporting a stunning green track suit. Absolute perfection. So as I'm standing there admiring the view, I think to myself, if there's one other benefit to being single is that I can appreciate the beauty of women with no reservation. Ok so technically it is possible to do that when you're not single, but lets say for arguments sake that we are all perfect gentleman and that we would not permit ourselves to have wandering eyes once we get hooked up (personally I think I would be overridden with guilt if I allowed myself to do that, but this is of course, only in theory). In this scenario, I wouldn't have been able to check out that girl in the store next door. But I like to think of myself as an appreciater (if thats a word) of beautiful things and of all the things in the world, there is nothing more beautiful than a good looking girl, and I swear to god I say this with true sincerity and not just a guy thinking with his hormones (ok so technically I dont truly know if I'm thinking with my hormones or whether or not I'm biased due to some primal genetic disposition, but lets just for arguments sake I'm not, what do I look like, an anthropologist?) There's just something about them that takes your breath away. For some people its sunsets and other people it may be cars, but for me its girls. The catch is of course that girls are no sunsets or cars. They are exactly what your girlfriend or wife is. And because aren't inanimate objects, there are feelings and minds involved. It requires no stretch of the imagination to relate looking at another girl with finding something which is lacking in your significant, even though not necessarily true (although its probably 90% true) Anyways, basically what I'm getting at is enjoy the view while you're still single fellas, cause once you're not, the shows over!*
*note: statement only applies to guys with 100% will power**
**note 2: # of guys with 100% will power: negligible
*note: statement only applies to guys with 100% will power**
**note 2: # of guys with 100% will power: negligible

2 Comments:
1) if you told me you were an anthropologist, i'd believe you
2) re: cathy's comment - i disagree w/the denying ones self of things. if anything, it builds character.
3) looking: my engaged friend said it best: "its like being on a diet, you can still look at the menu, but just don't order the food"
By
chinwhat, at 4:58 p.m.
haha wicked checking out someone without feeling guilty that is wicked it should be like that why stop even if you are married and like chin said don't order anything from the menu! It's all good to appreciate what God has created :)
By
Rubex Cube, at 10:10 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home