One is the loneliest number
Ah another year, another Valentines Day, and another night sitting at home by myself playing video games. I definitely consider myself to be in the "Valentines Day sucks when you're single" camp although I'm not the mopey and depressed type if that's what you're thinking (although I used to be a long time ago, but eh, I'm single the other 364 days of the year, whats one more day). And I got my friend Chin's back on his opinion of V Day. Sure you should do something special for your special someone throughout the year, but I think its nice to have a day where you do something really special, same concept as Mother's day and Father's day, you should be good to your parents throughout the year but its nice to have one day to do something special for them. So thats what kind of sucks for me, not being able to do something special or romantic since I enjoy doing those sort of things and cause I think I could come up with a lot of cool and nice things, but oh well, guess I can't. It'd just be nice if I could. Well, more time to play Warcraft then.

2 Comments:
How about this: Chris, stop being such a fag!
... finish BroodWar first!
By
chinwhat, at 12:20 p.m.
...nevermind...
By
chinwhat, at 11:00 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home