Super Monday
Ok I admit it. Blogging is addictive. Seems like the more and more I write in my blog, the longer my stuff-to-write queue gets. In an attempt to eat up some of my queue, some quick thoughts on stuff I've been meaning to write about.
-I watched The Aviator last last weekend. A really good movie, biopics are a hit and miss thing with me, either you find their life interesting or you don't, but I found Howard Hughe's life very interesting. The only bad thing is that it feels long to watch. If you ever watch it, I'm sure you'll keep saying yourself, "that guy is crazy!" just like I did.
-saw Andre 3000 on the weekend at work. He wore a Toronto Maple Leafs toque. Wicked! Then I had Hey Yeah! stuck in my head for the rest of the day
-if I haven't said it before, I have to say that I enjoy reading other people's blogs. I think I have learned a lot more about the people who's blogs I have read and have gained an insight into them and an understanding that I never had before. I guess it's just easier writing about your intimate thoughts then going out and telling people them. I know it is for me. Plus I think there are lot of interesting and funny stories that people have, I know it makes that 10 minutes of my day that much more enjoyable!
-damn, playing Warcraft III again is making me more annoyed at the Prince Arthas character than the first time I played it. Why do I have to play as an arrogant, vengeful, and narrow-minded character? I'd rather by that Muradin Bronzebeard fellow, now thats one cool chap!
-leaving for Quebec City on Thursday (although in typical Team ID fashion, I don't know that for sure). My boss was telling me how people walk around drinking big canes filled with alcohol during Carnivale. Wicked!
Ok queue reset! Next!
-I watched The Aviator last last weekend. A really good movie, biopics are a hit and miss thing with me, either you find their life interesting or you don't, but I found Howard Hughe's life very interesting. The only bad thing is that it feels long to watch. If you ever watch it, I'm sure you'll keep saying yourself, "that guy is crazy!" just like I did.
-saw Andre 3000 on the weekend at work. He wore a Toronto Maple Leafs toque. Wicked! Then I had Hey Yeah! stuck in my head for the rest of the day
-if I haven't said it before, I have to say that I enjoy reading other people's blogs. I think I have learned a lot more about the people who's blogs I have read and have gained an insight into them and an understanding that I never had before. I guess it's just easier writing about your intimate thoughts then going out and telling people them. I know it is for me. Plus I think there are lot of interesting and funny stories that people have, I know it makes that 10 minutes of my day that much more enjoyable!
-damn, playing Warcraft III again is making me more annoyed at the Prince Arthas character than the first time I played it. Why do I have to play as an arrogant, vengeful, and narrow-minded character? I'd rather by that Muradin Bronzebeard fellow, now thats one cool chap!
-leaving for Quebec City on Thursday (although in typical Team ID fashion, I don't know that for sure). My boss was telling me how people walk around drinking big canes filled with alcohol during Carnivale. Wicked!
Ok queue reset! Next!

3 Comments:
re: reading other peoples blgos - that's why i like reading yours the best (score: 3/4). "wow, so thats what chris thinks when his ass ain't talking!" i'd have to also say that cathy's, the natty's and ruby's aint as good as yours (2/4 each). but yours aint as good as mine (4/4 of course) laugh
By
chinwhat, at 1:49 p.m.
Must agree that blogging is bloody adictive and fun! Blog on!
Chin: WFT I only get a measly 2/4 blah, and you think your funny hahahh :P
Cathy: Rock on and you tell him!
By
Rubex Cube, at 2:17 p.m.
wicked, according to The Star's new 4 star system, thats a "Very Good". gotta step it up so I can get "Outstanding"
By
Chris, at 2:38 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home