Volleyball is cool
Ok so I had my first session of the volleyball program I enrolled in last night. All I knew about volleyball was what I learned from grade 9 gym class in high school, which is over 10 years ago now. Suffice it to say that I know very little about volleyball. Anyways, I have to say its quite a humbling experience learning a new sport especially when everyone is experienced. In other words I sucked. But I find that aspect to be very exciting, having to learn new skills, concepts, team strategies, etc. Its always cool going from being pretty ghetto to not being ghetto. Well volleyball itself is quite a cool game. There's a lot of action and a lot of anxiety because you dont know what the hell the other team is going to do when they have the ball. I endorse volleyball.
Anyways, I'm also in to volleyball because of its fringe benefits i.e. a lot of good looking girls, according to several people. Well if any of them look as good as Logan Tom from the US Olympic team, I'm sold!
She's 6'1" by the way! Hot!
FYI, here's a good link that explains a lot about volleyball:
Volleyball
Anyways, I'm also in to volleyball because of its fringe benefits i.e. a lot of good looking girls, according to several people. Well if any of them look as good as Logan Tom from the US Olympic team, I'm sold!
She's 6'1" by the way! Hot!
FYI, here's a good link that explains a lot about volleyball:
Volleyball


1 Comments:
do not, Do Not, *DO NOT* forget Gabrielle Reese.
'Member her? She was famouse back in the day and was also labelled a super model. She was sponsered by Nike. Ah the good ol days...
(note: the second link that says "Hardcore Celebrity Sex Videos" doesn't have pics of her... >cough< >cough< so I've heard... >cough<)
By
chinwhat, at 3:03 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home