Boxing Week Bonanza
Ok quick highlights of my holidays so far
-So I had to start work at 8am on Boxing Day. So I get to my car at 7 but it won't start! I tried boosting it (which was my first boost btw) but nada. So I asked me dad to drive me to the subway (which doesn't start till 9am of course). But it took 1/2 hour just to get the ice off the other car. I ended up getting to work at 10. Oh punk.
-Auto Club guy comes at 11pm. Does some weird trick to get the car to start. Double punk.
-Boxing Day was surprisingly not nearly as busy as I expected it to be. But the day after was (when we have less staff no less). Go figure!
-I was riding the subway on the way to work and I saw two Japanese tourists across from me. One of them was reading a French phrasebook. Hey, we don't speak French here! Funny.
-closing time on Monday, I waited with the cashiers so I'd have someone to go home with on the subway. But there was still a customer in the store so we had to wait. We ended waiting for an hour. And they kept making out while they were shopping. Oh punk.
-Got a Britney DVD for Christmas. It hasn't left my DVD player since. Toxic karaoke. Enough said.
-BTW, Future Shop's got some good deals! I bought a pair of subwoofers for cheap.
-MGS 3 is a sick game!
-Mental note. Buy peppermint schnapps before the holidays, not during.
-Peking Duck should always be served at Christmas. Effin good! Kudos to Secret Santa gift selection. Some good punkage!
Ok today is power shopping / errand day. I want some cheap clothes! Hope everyone's holidays are as action packed so far!
-So I had to start work at 8am on Boxing Day. So I get to my car at 7 but it won't start! I tried boosting it (which was my first boost btw) but nada. So I asked me dad to drive me to the subway (which doesn't start till 9am of course). But it took 1/2 hour just to get the ice off the other car. I ended up getting to work at 10. Oh punk.
-Auto Club guy comes at 11pm. Does some weird trick to get the car to start. Double punk.
-Boxing Day was surprisingly not nearly as busy as I expected it to be. But the day after was (when we have less staff no less). Go figure!
-I was riding the subway on the way to work and I saw two Japanese tourists across from me. One of them was reading a French phrasebook. Hey, we don't speak French here! Funny.
-closing time on Monday, I waited with the cashiers so I'd have someone to go home with on the subway. But there was still a customer in the store so we had to wait. We ended waiting for an hour. And they kept making out while they were shopping. Oh punk.
-Got a Britney DVD for Christmas. It hasn't left my DVD player since. Toxic karaoke. Enough said.
-BTW, Future Shop's got some good deals! I bought a pair of subwoofers for cheap.
-MGS 3 is a sick game!
-Mental note. Buy peppermint schnapps before the holidays, not during.
-Peking Duck should always be served at Christmas. Effin good! Kudos to Secret Santa gift selection. Some good punkage!
Ok today is power shopping / errand day. I want some cheap clothes! Hope everyone's holidays are as action packed so far!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home