Chris the Perpetual Student

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Damn its cold!



Man I really wish I was here right now! I really need to move somewhere warm, like Hawaii. Who needs snow and -30 degree weather when you can have girls in bikinis 365 days a year!

And Happy Birthday to my friend Chin. Chin and I have a pact to not be like these two old geezers we once saw at a club just standing around looking all sorry and obviously didn't have girlfriends. Never!

So only 4 more days until Christmas. I did some good power shopping last night and I was quite surprised at my efficiency since I'm usually very indecisive. Actually this is the best I've ever done since I started buying stuff way back. I guess as time goes buy, it gets easier to think of stuff to get people since you know them so well. I bought my secret santa gift in a matter of days! Hahaha, so easy!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home