Back to our regularly scheduled programming..
.. for those of you left still reading this! Here are some random thoughts from the past week or so that I've been meaning to post
-is it just me or does anyone else find the background music to the Future Shop ads really cool?
-and is it just me or is there something fishy about those hydroponic ads I keep hearing on the radio?
-Alexander was one of the worst movies I've seen this year, it was so long and boring that I almost fell asleep for the first time in a movie. Good thing I watched it for free.
-anyone else find the Yahoo radio ads really ghetto? Or the IMG Direct? I get that they are trying to portray "normal" conversations, but do normal people really talk like that? Although I always get a kick out of the Yahoooooooo ending.
-oh and I wrote my final exam for Italian yesterday, which was the first exam I've written in over two years. What a world of difference no pressure has on writing exams! I was all chilled out and ready to go. If only exams were like that back in the day. But I didn't know that there'd be a cultural and geography section on the exam, so I had to guess on that part. Oh punk.
-I want to see Oceans Twelve although I wasn't hyped over it, until I read today that part of the story is in Rome. Hope I get to see it tonight.
That's it for today!
-is it just me or does anyone else find the background music to the Future Shop ads really cool?
-and is it just me or is there something fishy about those hydroponic ads I keep hearing on the radio?
-Alexander was one of the worst movies I've seen this year, it was so long and boring that I almost fell asleep for the first time in a movie. Good thing I watched it for free.
-anyone else find the Yahoo radio ads really ghetto? Or the IMG Direct? I get that they are trying to portray "normal" conversations, but do normal people really talk like that? Although I always get a kick out of the Yahoooooooo ending.
-oh and I wrote my final exam for Italian yesterday, which was the first exam I've written in over two years. What a world of difference no pressure has on writing exams! I was all chilled out and ready to go. If only exams were like that back in the day. But I didn't know that there'd be a cultural and geography section on the exam, so I had to guess on that part. Oh punk.
-I want to see Oceans Twelve although I wasn't hyped over it, until I read today that part of the story is in Rome. Hope I get to see it tonight.
That's it for today!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home