Ho freddo!
I'm here in Milan and its freezing! I had to wear 3 layers of sweaters just to keep warm and had to buy a toque from H & M (where it was unbelievably crowded). My sister and I checked out the Fu Fu Shi Shi area where all the rich ladies walk around in their fur and some guy tried to hustle us with "African Friendship bracelets". We're leaving for Florence in the morning, got to wake up at 5:30 in the morning, damn! Ciao for now!
p.s. there are a number of filipinos in Rome, but there are a ton here in Milan, they are second only to the Italians! No joke!
p.s. there are a number of filipinos in Rome, but there are a ton here in Milan, they are second only to the Italians! No joke!

2 Comments:
lots of filipinos? say hi to my aunt!
By
chinwhat, at 6:03 p.m.
Ahhhhhhhhh wicked an area called Fu Fu Shi Shi my favorite saying!
:)
By
Rubex Cube, at 8:30 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home