Arrivederci, Roma...
Sigh, unfortunately it's my last night in Rome and this will be my last post from the eternal city. The girls and I just came back from an Italian restaurant (which was my first non-pizza meal outside of the appartment) where we were interrupted by no less than 5 street vendors trying to sell us flowers or something.
So my sister and I and two of her room mates spent Sunday and Monday in Florence, which was just slightly less freezing cold then Milan. We spent most of the time looking for somewhere to keep warm, and the other half of the time shopping (well, I spent the time watching them shop, and boy did they shop!)
So we're back in Rome today and back to normal temperatures. Just spent the day shopping for souvenirs. It's back to the good old Canada tomorrow, but I really wish I could stay longer, it's so much fun here but like I always say, all good things must come to end. So arriverderci Roma... I'll be back some day!
See you all soon.
Chris
So my sister and I and two of her room mates spent Sunday and Monday in Florence, which was just slightly less freezing cold then Milan. We spent most of the time looking for somewhere to keep warm, and the other half of the time shopping (well, I spent the time watching them shop, and boy did they shop!)
So we're back in Rome today and back to normal temperatures. Just spent the day shopping for souvenirs. It's back to the good old Canada tomorrow, but I really wish I could stay longer, it's so much fun here but like I always say, all good things must come to end. So arriverderci Roma... I'll be back some day!
See you all soon.
Chris

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home