Roma, mi manchi
Well I'm finally back home. I hope you enjoyed reading about my adventures. There's still plenty to come, I have to post my pictures and give you insights and more details on my trip. But I confess I miss Rome already. Actually right after I left my sister at the airport I got all teary (do I dare say cry?) because I missed her and her room mates already, which was weird because I've never gotten emotional before when my sister leaves. Guess I'm getting old or something. Or maybe I miss them and Rome really that much? It was a unique experience that I doubt will ever be duplicated.
So its 6 in the morning, I'm still on Rome time so I've been awake all night, which is good because I have to work on my project for Italian class thats due tonight. But I'm slacking right now and downloading Italian music and checking out Italian websites, I guess I can't get it out of my system just yet. Well back to work. Rome, when I'm cleaning the snow off my car in a few hours, I'll be thinking of you!
So its 6 in the morning, I'm still on Rome time so I've been awake all night, which is good because I have to work on my project for Italian class thats due tonight. But I'm slacking right now and downloading Italian music and checking out Italian websites, I guess I can't get it out of my system just yet. Well back to work. Rome, when I'm cleaning the snow off my car in a few hours, I'll be thinking of you!

2 Comments:
You cried? Stormin Norman trusts you now...
By
chinwhat, at 11:14 a.m.
Welcome back :D
By
Rubex Cube, at 4:39 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home