Sounds like a plan
See, I'm not the only one!:
Oh, for a silent night at the mall
Ok so I dont really dislike Christmas music that much, I like Christmas music, really, I do, but its like putting a good song on repeat and leaving it on all day, its overkill. Like eating more than one Krispy Kreme doughnut.
The following are mental notes to myself of the things I plan to do over the holidays, so I dont forget:
-finish a video game. Did I even finish a game this year? The fact that I dont remember probably means I didn't. I suck!
-watch lots of movies.
-make drinks. My poor bartending set is feeling neglected, and my glass ware set hasn't even been opened yet.
-write a computer game. I dont care if its a really bad version of pong, I have to say I finished making a computer game this year.
-work out/run, cause I feel like jello
-find a hot girl. Haha just checking if you were paying attention
3 more days to go!
Oh, for a silent night at the mall
Ok so I dont really dislike Christmas music that much, I like Christmas music, really, I do, but its like putting a good song on repeat and leaving it on all day, its overkill. Like eating more than one Krispy Kreme doughnut.
The following are mental notes to myself of the things I plan to do over the holidays, so I dont forget:
-finish a video game. Did I even finish a game this year? The fact that I dont remember probably means I didn't. I suck!
-watch lots of movies.
-make drinks. My poor bartending set is feeling neglected, and my glass ware set hasn't even been opened yet.
-write a computer game. I dont care if its a really bad version of pong, I have to say I finished making a computer game this year.
-work out/run, cause I feel like jello
-find a hot girl. Haha just checking if you were paying attention
3 more days to go!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home