Merry Christmas Eve!
Only one more day till the big day!
So I watched Blade: Trinity on Wednesday. I liked the first two movies, but I came into this movie with low expectations for some reason, I guess I thought it might be ruined with some lame jokes they tried to throw in. Anyways, I really liked it, the jokes were great, the action was good, so I thought it was quite cool, and the soundtrack was great too (courtesy of the RZA (no not my sister, unfortunately)). Well while I was waiting for the movie to start, this christmas song came over the theatre radio station which I thought was a really sweet song so here it is:
As Long As There's Christmas
FYI, the singer's name is Aselin Debison (named after Aslan from the Chronicles of Narnia, how cool is that) who is just 14 and from Nova Scotia.
Well hope everyone has a pleasant night spent with their loved ones.
So I watched Blade: Trinity on Wednesday. I liked the first two movies, but I came into this movie with low expectations for some reason, I guess I thought it might be ruined with some lame jokes they tried to throw in. Anyways, I really liked it, the jokes were great, the action was good, so I thought it was quite cool, and the soundtrack was great too (courtesy of the RZA (no not my sister, unfortunately)). Well while I was waiting for the movie to start, this christmas song came over the theatre radio station which I thought was a really sweet song so here it is:
As Long As There's Christmas
FYI, the singer's name is Aselin Debison (named after Aslan from the Chronicles of Narnia, how cool is that) who is just 14 and from Nova Scotia.
Well hope everyone has a pleasant night spent with their loved ones.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home