Live, Snake...

Running Score for 2k5:
Chris: 1 Video Games: 0
So I finished Metal Gear: Twin Snakes over the weekend which probably equals the number of games I finished all of last year, so I'm happy to say one of my resolutions is off to a good start. Sure it was a game I finished 8 times before, buy hey, a game's a game right? Side note: I have to say that Twin Snakes is definitely an improvement over the original, voice acting aside. The first person mode, while making the game a little easier, makes the game a lot more fun. Plus the cut scenes are baddddd (meaning good of course), especially near the end with Gray Fox. Sick!
Ok so anyways, now that my video game resolution has got some momentum, I have some work to do on my other resolutions. So today is official start of girlfriend hunting, although its more a ceremonious date more than anything else since I still have no clue what my plan is going to be. I really should concentrate on trying to work out more, since the 8k race I'm running is less than 3 months away, but eh, whatever, not like I have to try hard to beat my friends (haha, just trash talk y'alls!)
Italian class starts today. Hope its not cancelled.
Ok so anyways, now that my video game resolution has got some momentum, I have some work to do on my other resolutions. So today is official start of girlfriend hunting, although its more a ceremonious date more than anything else since I still have no clue what my plan is going to be. I really should concentrate on trying to work out more, since the 8k race I'm running is less than 3 months away, but eh, whatever, not like I have to try hard to beat my friends (haha, just trash talk y'alls!)
Italian class starts today. Hope its not cancelled.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home