Chris the Perpetual Student

Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Years!

Yup so another year passes by. All in all it was a good year. I've had some higher highs the the past, but at the same time I've had lower lows than the past, so I guess it somewhat balances out.

Highs:
-trip to Roma
-buying my car
-seeing my friends Keith and Bryan again after so many years
-going back to school again
-summer basketball league with all my friends
-being friends with my ex again
-my nephew being born

Lows:
-car accident
-getting that nasty skin infection over the summer
-getting broken hearted/hurt (again)

I'm pretty sure I made a list of goals to accomplish this year, but unfortunately I can't seem to find it. It was probably just finish writing a game, which didn't happen (although I definitely put the effort in). Anyways, here are my resolutions and goals for next year, so you can be a witness to them!

New Year's Resolutions
-no more sleeping in
-work out minimum twice a week
-play more video games!
-keep my room clean
-keep in touch with friends more

Goals for the year:
-finish writing a game (for real this time!)
-learn to play the guitar (finally)
-become fluent in Italian and Japanese (because mine really suck)
-learn to speak Tagalog (finally)
-find a girlfriend (going to really try this time!)
-GRQ!

I've decided my motto for 2k5 will be this (taken from part of my high schools motto):
Take a Risk

Sub motto: Fortune favours the bold

I think I've played it too safe over the past two years and there's so much I want to do and accomplish which won't happen if I keep playing it safe. After all, fortune favours the bold.

Well here's to a good 2k5 for everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home