Chris the Perpetual Student

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

House Arrest

Well my car wouldn't start again this morning. Same thing as boxing day. But it wasn't necessarily a bad thing because I'm working from home today! Just something about working in your pyjamas that seems right.

If you haven't seen it already, there's this website called the Shizzolator that translates webpages into gangster (or should I say gangsta) talk. I swear I haven't had that much fun with a web site in a long time. Just type in my blog address into the address bar and see how I'd sound like. Just look what it did to last Tuesdays post:

"Unfortunately there wasn't 'nuff muthas enrolled n' shit. I am so hardcore disappointed 'n bummed, know what I'm sayin'? I wuz looking forward this fo' a whole month, know what I'm sayin'? What am I going do now? No tests fo' 4 months? No homework either? No studying?? Yes I admit that shiznit, I'm a nerd." I love school n' shit. I love studying n' shit. I love writing tests, know what I'm sayin'? Theres just something 'bout da challenge of learning stuff." Well I'm considering taking something else instead satisfy my scholastic need." Hmmm Spanish? Mandarin? Understanding Human Sexuality has a nice ring that shiznit, know what I'm sayin'? .."

Hilarious

4 Comments:

  • I tried putting Cathy's blog address. And its still boring to read! *yawn*

    By Blogger chinwhat, at 11:43 p.m.  

  • depending on the content, i guess we'll all have to wait for Chin's Wifey blogs! *snaps fingers*

    By Blogger chinwhat, at 11:30 a.m.  

  • neither do you! >snaps fingers<

    By Blogger chinwhat, at 8:58 p.m.  

  • Damn how did I miss this post! Thanks Chris this will be buckets of fun at work :)

    By Blogger Rubex Cube, at 1:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home