Don't Worry, Be Happy
Damn, more sad stories I've heard. And we haven't even gotten through one month of the new year yet. What's going on? Well apparently today, January 24th, is the most depressing day of the year according to some formula created by some psychologist. I have to admit, I do think I get the winter blues every year. Something about the darkness that really gets me down. But my advice to everyone today is, don't worry, be happy!
Whats blue and goes boom, boom, boom, BOOM!
My car!
Ok so I got my subwoofers installed yesterday and they're awesome. I went to Future Shop to get them installed, and they said it would take about two hours to install. Since I couldn't get a ride from anyone, I decided to just wait it out in the store So I plop down on a couch in the home theatre section and start watching whateve rmovie was playing, in this case Friday Night Lights (a football tie in with the Super Bowl promotions they have). Anyways, funny things happen when you stay in a store for an extended amount of time. Firstly, the store music starts skipping at one point which I thought was funny. Next thing I hear is Gwen Stefani's album being played, which is an awesome album btw, although the fact that there is a lot of swearing in one song, I was like "man, can you play this song? there are kids around!" A bit later, I'm still watching Friday Night Lights, and then a sex scene pops up. Yo, there are kids around! Anyways, I ended up staying in the store for more than 4 hours become of some "difficulties" There are only so many things you can do in an electronics store, but man, I must have done them all. Twice!
Whats blue and goes boom, boom, boom, BOOM!
My car!
Ok so I got my subwoofers installed yesterday and they're awesome. I went to Future Shop to get them installed, and they said it would take about two hours to install. Since I couldn't get a ride from anyone, I decided to just wait it out in the store So I plop down on a couch in the home theatre section and start watching whateve rmovie was playing, in this case Friday Night Lights (a football tie in with the Super Bowl promotions they have). Anyways, funny things happen when you stay in a store for an extended amount of time. Firstly, the store music starts skipping at one point which I thought was funny. Next thing I hear is Gwen Stefani's album being played, which is an awesome album btw, although the fact that there is a lot of swearing in one song, I was like "man, can you play this song? there are kids around!" A bit later, I'm still watching Friday Night Lights, and then a sex scene pops up. Yo, there are kids around! Anyways, I ended up staying in the store for more than 4 hours become of some "difficulties" There are only so many things you can do in an electronics store, but man, I must have done them all. Twice!

2 Comments:
You're not really sorry.
By
chinwhat, at 9:15 p.m.
laugh
By
chinwhat, at 11:56 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home