Brush with death Part 2
Damn, I just had my third near death experience, as in the third time for a split moment I actually thought that it was game over for me. So I'm driving along the highway on my way home and theres a car ahead of me, maybe about 50m. The highway was completely dry and there was good visibilty. All of a sudden, that car thats ahead me suddenly loses control and I see it start to slow down and swerve and veer off into the ditch, and as I'm seeing this I also begin to see a huge patch of snow thats this car is apparently plowing through. So immediately I thought man if I slam on the brakes going through that patch of snow (I was going about 100km) there's no way I'm going to stop and so I thought for sure I was going to smash into that other car and.... hasta la vista me! Luckily the car was completely in the ditch by the time I reached it and I still had good control as I went through that patch of snow (thank God for snow tires!). Damn, I'm beginning to think you're gambling with you life everytime you step into your car, driving is hazardous to your health!
Here's a wicked website a friend forwarded to me, it'll change your picture into one that makes you look like a different ethnicity (Shaun and Chin, this ones for you)! Check out the caucasian version of me!
Hahaha, guess no more eating rice everyday for me.
Here's a wicked website a friend forwarded to me, it'll change your picture into one that makes you look like a different ethnicity (Shaun and Chin, this ones for you)! Check out the caucasian version of me!
Hahaha, guess no more eating rice everyday for me.

2 Comments:
1 - don't drive so fast
2 - brake sooner
3 - don't drive so fast
4 - brake sooner
5 - man, that pics creepy!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeee!
By
chinwhat, at 1:07 p.m.
Wow Chris your bloody lucky! And always while driving the ghetto streets or highways of Sauga! Well yeah like Chin said drive slow or keep a larger distance hehe
Man just like my bros say "eveyone who drives is an idiotttttttttt"
:)
P.S Creapy pic man
By
Rubex Cube, at 5:48 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home