Chris the Perpetual Student

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The QC

Oh man, got rocked by some kind of sickness yesterday, had the chills, stomach felt all queasy, and felt super tired, made the day go by super slow which made me feel even worse. As soon as I get home I crashed, and after a nice 12 hour sleep, I'm like 75% recovered which should be good enough to smash some balls tonight



So my friends and I went to Quebec City over the weekend to take in the Carnaval festivities. Here's a quick recap

-Friday morning. Headed out to the kids village. Ate some free cookies in the Mr Christie tent. Ate some maple syrup (that stuff's sweet!) Paid a buck to ride the Tornado which is some spinning raft that slides down the side of a hill (best dollar I ever spent!)
-walked over to the Chateau Frontenac. Rode some crazy sled ride.
-went to Chez Ashton (Kutcher, oh punk (c)) for some poutine and lunch. Cute blonde cashier
-went to the mall looking for a dreamcast rf adapter. Found not one but two at radio shack for $5, still boggles my mind that they had them. Walked into an Aldo store. Hot black hair girl with short skirt and bare midriff, as well as hot blonde girl with tight white pants. Hot cashier as well. Walked to the adjacent store. Another hot blonde girl (but that idea shot down by Alison)
-back to hotel for some Typing of the Dead then went out for some fondue for dinner. Back to hotel for epic 7 game series between Raptors and 76ers (I still dont believe in MP)
-Saturday afternoon. Went to the skating rink. Had an interesting and long conversation with some guy as to the actual whereabouts of where Bonhomme lives. I told him he lives in a freezer, but he was right in saying that I dont actual have any physical evidence to back my claim. I tried to negotiate a deal where he would claim all the recognition and I would get all the girls should we ever find Bonhomme, but got punked!
-lined up for a photo with Bonhomme. We were the last ones to make it before the cut off! Bonhomme is a nice guy er snowman! Bonhomme speaks English! Bonhomme has a speaker in his mouth!
-had lunch at cafe casse-couz. saw hot girl with mesh hat and long black hair through the window. Ate a club sandwich. Waitress was extremely cute with short dark brown hair. Enjoyed sandwich more.
-had a Beaver Tail, awesome doughy fried goodness!
-ate dinner at St. Hubert's. Had a quarter chicken, which is a quarter the size bigger than Swiss Chalet's quarter chicken. Good stuff.
-went back to hotel and had Raptors vs Raptors series. I believe in Dell Curry.

And that's about it. All in all a very good trip. Oh, and Quebec is now my new destination to move to of choice, due to the extremely high number of good looking girls encountered. C'est vrai!

Pics from trip
Al's
Mine

3 Comments:

  • Smash some volleyballs eh? how 'bout having one blocked?!?!!

    You don't want none Chris! *waves finger* YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!! laugh...

    can't effing wait for next week!

    By Blogger chinwhat, at 11:35 a.m.  

  • Wicked pics Chris, looks like Team ID had a great time! :)

    By Blogger Rubex Cube, at 3:20 p.m.  

  • Challenge! And bring your friends as witnesses!

    By Blogger Chris, at 10:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home