Level Up
Seeing how the two month mark of the new year is around the corner, I thought I'd check in with an update on the progress of my goals/resolutions/projects
-volleyball: I can spike now, albeit with a low success rate (although the one I got past Chin is the only one that really matters the most, yeah thats right!), I can serve overhand now, and my bumping accuracy has improved. LEVEL UP!
-beat matching: while I can concentrate on the outgoing track a lot better, still takes me at least the entire length of the song to match the beats if I match them at all. Still need more experience points
-Italian: in the absence of class, I've been trying to read some Italian news everyday which has boosted my vocabularly, and its been paying off since I can read more and more now. LEVEL UP!
-gym: I've been going to gym regularly for the past 2 or 3 weeks now, and my conditioning has improved quite a bit. LEVEL UP!
-not sleeping in: I was good for the first 3 weeks or so of the new year, but now I've regressed back into my old habits. Try again.
-video game playing: the effort is there, even though the time isn't always. But thats an improvment over last year. LEVEL UP!
-game programming: barely done any. This one will take a while me thinks.
I was going to write about how my talking to people plan is going, but I think I'll save an entire post for that!
In celebration, heres some level upping music to listen to!
-volleyball: I can spike now, albeit with a low success rate (although the one I got past Chin is the only one that really matters the most, yeah thats right!), I can serve overhand now, and my bumping accuracy has improved. LEVEL UP!
-beat matching: while I can concentrate on the outgoing track a lot better, still takes me at least the entire length of the song to match the beats if I match them at all. Still need more experience points
-Italian: in the absence of class, I've been trying to read some Italian news everyday which has boosted my vocabularly, and its been paying off since I can read more and more now. LEVEL UP!
-gym: I've been going to gym regularly for the past 2 or 3 weeks now, and my conditioning has improved quite a bit. LEVEL UP!
-not sleeping in: I was good for the first 3 weeks or so of the new year, but now I've regressed back into my old habits. Try again.
-video game playing: the effort is there, even though the time isn't always. But thats an improvment over last year. LEVEL UP!
-game programming: barely done any. This one will take a while me thinks.
I was going to write about how my talking to people plan is going, but I think I'll save an entire post for that!
In celebration, heres some level upping music to listen to!

1 Comments:
wtf? my stone blocking your spike should make you level DOWN! laugh...
in fact, my vball blocking should level up! *LEVEL UP*
By
chinwhat, at 6:15 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home