Bargain Hunter
Ah the lengths I go to save a few bucks. So I decided to buy a volleyball because I keep getting embarrassed when I play due to my lack of mastery of fundamental skills, which was made even worse due to the fact I had a super hot girl on my team (who also was the best girl volleyball player I've seen so far, she could spike! Like real spike, not just jump and hit ball over the net, but jump and hit ball _down_!) So after work I drove on over to the local Sport Chek which is usually where I buy most of my sporting goods because I get air miles from there. I check out the volleyballs and they were more expensive than I thought. I figured I could get it cheaper at Canadian Tire but then I wouldn't get my air mile. I knew I'd be standing there for an hour debating what I should do so I said screw it, lets just save some money. So I drove on over to Canadian Tire, I get to the sports section, and what do I find? Four or five half deflated balls that were super dirty in beat up boxes. Ghetto. Facing another dillemma I decided not to buy the ghetto balls and go to the next Canadian Tire all the way up in Heartland. Jackpot. Anyways, all the gas I burned driving from place to place probably offset the money I saved, plus I didn't get any air miles. But in *spirit* I saved money right? Laugh.
On the plus side, my bargain hunting seems to have paid off with my mp3 player shopping, since I found the player I want for twenty bucks cheaper. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! [pumps arm repeated]
On the plus side, my bargain hunting seems to have paid off with my mp3 player shopping, since I found the player I want for twenty bucks cheaper. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! [pumps arm repeated]

3 Comments:
It's about time men started shopping for bargans.
Here I was thinking that only women looked for bargans!
You get brownie points, man!!
By
boabhan sith, at 1:37 p.m.
*waits for Chris to call me so we can practice volleyball stuff*
By
chinwhat, at 1:52 p.m.
noooooo! I told you to get the iPod shuffle!
-Al, brainwashed by Apple
By
Anonymous, at 10:32 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home