Chris the Perpetual Student

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

FAQ

Borrowing an idea (actually more like stealing) from Jon's blog here's a list of frequently asked questions. Ok so actually no one frequently asks me anything, so here's a list of questions I think people would frequently ask me

Why are you so quiet?
Genes really. My dad's side of the family is renowned for their quietness. The last time I was in the Philippines, I met one of my uncles for the first time. He saw me sitting in the corner not saying much and said, "Yup, Corciega" Funny, one of the owners at work came in the office last week and says to me, "Wow Chris, I've never heard you say more than 5 words a single day!" I just feel the most comfortable when I'm not saying anything

Why are all your favourite movies war movies?
I get really touched by moments of honour and respect, which are basic themes in a lot of war movies. Hence I like them

Why do you like blondes so much?
Ok so the story goes, I never really like blondes much before, but my ex-gf dyed her hair blonde once, and I thought it made her look really damn good which opened my eyes to blondes. I've been attracted to blondes ever since.

How old are you?
Take a guess...
.
.
.
Nope, higher!

Have you ever cursed before?
No :)

Ok so why don't you swear?
The story goes, when I was a kid, my parents taught me not to swear and so I didn't. Eventually kids started taking notice and I began to get a rep for the kid who doesn't swear. So all throughout elementary kids would try to get me to swear. But to keep my rep, I didn't. I kept it up so long, that it eventually became habit, and no I couldn't even if I tried.

What kind of music do you listen to?
I listen to all kinds of music. But my first love has always been trance followed by hip hop/rap/r&b and euro/dance. I'm also a big fan of game soundtracks, I usually spend the entire eight hours of work listening to gamingfm.com

Do you drink a lot?
Nope, I just like making them.

Why do you give yourself so many projects?
I'm not really sure. I was never so proactive in high school. I think it all started when I started making computer games. I didn't have a lot of free time in university, so I tried to maximize the free time that I had by squeezing in some programming. Now I feel guilty if I'm not doing anything productive in my free time. Hence all the projects.

Boxers or briefs?
Boxer-briefs! Best of both worlds

If you spend so much time thinking, what do you think about?
I think of a lot of things really. But the short answer is the things I think about the most are love, what things I'm going to work on today, what I'm going to blog about next, and future/career plans.

Why did you learn Japanese?
That's easy. Because of a girl.

2 Comments:

  • you not swearing - i'm calling bullshit on that sir! you say 'fuck' when you got drunk at cottage2k2!

    By Blogger chinwhat, at 11:23 a.m.  

  • Wow wicked, more indepth knowledge into the secretive world of Chris!

    Damn yo, you've never sworn, LOL your like the opposite of me! hehe :D

    By Blogger Rubex Cube, at 12:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home