Owned (with a P)
Apologizes again. I locked myself in my room all this weekend and only emerged from my Resident Evil 4 coma at 12:30am last night, after a long and triumphant battle with the forces of evil. So the score now stands:
Chris: 3 Video Games: 0
BUT
If there was a score of who owned who, the score would be
Chris: 1 Resident Evil 4: 9999999999
(I score a single point for finishing the game)
I think I'm pretty good when it comes to scary stuff, I like scary movies and I got through previous Resident Evils with a few scratches here and there, but I swear RE4 was nothing but 20 plus hours of pure fear induced STRESS. The creepy music. The monsters running at you at full speed while you're trying to reload. Turning around only to find some creature trying to take your head off. Not knowing what the hell is around the corner. I need a vacation. I need to play a super happy cutesy game next, like Pokemon or something. I need sunshine and happiness. But if I see another knife wielding villager again, its game over for me.
I don't like to hype up things I really like anymore since Shenmue II because then peoples expectations are raised, but I have to say RE4 is one of the best games I ever played. And I'll just leave it at that. Oh, it also has the best graphics I've ever seen on a console ever. Ok now I'm done.
Chris: 3 Video Games: 0
BUT
If there was a score of who owned who, the score would be
Chris: 1 Resident Evil 4: 9999999999
(I score a single point for finishing the game)
I think I'm pretty good when it comes to scary stuff, I like scary movies and I got through previous Resident Evils with a few scratches here and there, but I swear RE4 was nothing but 20 plus hours of pure fear induced STRESS. The creepy music. The monsters running at you at full speed while you're trying to reload. Turning around only to find some creature trying to take your head off. Not knowing what the hell is around the corner. I need a vacation. I need to play a super happy cutesy game next, like Pokemon or something. I need sunshine and happiness. But if I see another knife wielding villager again, its game over for me.
I don't like to hype up things I really like anymore since Shenmue II because then peoples expectations are raised, but I have to say RE4 is one of the best games I ever played. And I'll just leave it at that. Oh, it also has the best graphics I've ever seen on a console ever. Ok now I'm done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home