Chris the Perpetual Student

Monday, May 02, 2005

Weekend Update

What a crazy crazy weekend! [queue squiggly TV line dissolve]

I've fallen in love! Yes my heart finally beats for someone and that special someone is Lynne Kush, Miss Molson Indy 2003 and special guest at the Playboy Golf Party my friend Shaun and I went to last Thursday. Its not only that shes one of the most beautiful women on the planet (sigh), but shes intelligent (she's in chiropractory school and student president) and shes a two time national champion in her sport, baton twirling! And she still keeps her part-time jobs! Can you get any more perfect or better than that? Man, I got to stop finding girls like this, sets the bar way too high for me!

About the party itself, I had pretty high hopes going into this event with visions of tons of hot sexy ladies in skimpy clothing strolling around and me getting my picture taken with hot playboy models on hot bikes. But reality came crashing down as it was pretty much a sausage fest (I should have known that every guy in the GTA would be thinking the same thing I was!) Not to be deterred, I managed to fight my way to the front of the center stage where all the girls were getting their picture taken. Hot stuff. After a while, Shaun and I decided to give the event one last chance by doing one last walk around. As we were about to leave, we saw Cabbie from The Score and Lynne about to do a segment in front of a Lamborghini. Shaun managed to get a picture with Cabbie and some hottie while I waited for an opportunity to get a picture with Lynne. While all hope was almost lost, I finally got what I came for!




Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This now ranks as my #1 most prized picture of all time (me and the TRD girls jumps down to the second spot) That alone made coming to the Playboy Party worth it.

Ok so Friday I went to go see a friend of a friend sing at a lounge downtown. Wow this girl can sing! Some funny things. I recognized one of the bartenders from her picture I saw in the newspaper a year ago. Pays to check the paper every day! Later I was approached by a bunch of girls who asked me if I played volleyball at the Y (which I do). But stupid me (or could have been the alcohol) couldn't place their faces. By the time I remembered, they'd gone already. Doh! I got home round 2 but stupid me turned on my computer and checked my course website and clicked on the midterm exam link, which then proceeded to tell me I had an hour to finish the exam! So I had to stay up an extra hour to write it. Without even having studied yet. And I had to work the next morning to boot.

Saturday night was a couple of my friends birthday. I told myself I wouldn't stay up past 12 since I had a 10k race to do the next day that I was going to run with a less than 100% ankle. But I ended up leaving around 2, then I had to drive a friend home, and then I went to eat Chinese food at Tremendous with some friends, and then I saw my sister's friends at the restaurant, and then my sister's friends car broke down, and then I drove my friends home. All said and done I got home at 5 when I had to wake up at 7 for the race! I ran the race with Chin (making up team injured 26 year olds) the next day, bum ankle and two hours of sleep and all, but finished without stopping once! That has to rank as one of the more crazier things I've done in my life. BTW the Yonge St 10k race rocks. You wont find a more easier or fun race anywhere. It owns!

Ok till the next crazy weekend. (which hopefully wont be for a while, can't handle all this excitement at my age, errrr, I mean, bring it on!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home