Chris the Perpetual Student

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Long weekend = short week

Ah got to love long weekends, they make the week go by so quickly, so fast in fact that its already practically Friday and I haven't even posted yet this week. So what did you miss? Pretty much squat. Victoria Day was pretty alright, can never go wrong with good good barbeque goodness (and 50 cent fireworks). The good news is that "its so hot i gotta roll down the car window" weather is finally here. I just came back from Baskin Robbins cause I had a super craving for ice cream. Incidentally I went on the Baskin Robbins website to find other locations but it didn't work for Canadian cities even though it clearly said Canada on it. Oh punk. Anyways, this weekend is shaping up to be action packed. Its a couple of my friends birthdays plus the Nike 10k is on Sunday! I'm expecting about a gazillion people to show up for the race since I can't see how nobody in T.O. doesn't know about the race since the city was literally blanketed with advertising. They must be raking in a ton of cash for this, although I'd rather see that money go to some scrawny little kid at some camp whose name I can't pronounce, but eh, if it pays for some cool sneaker commercial then I'll take that as a consolation prize. Wow some Shania Twain video just came on the television, and damn she looks good. I thought she retired to some remote country somewhere? Everytime I see her I think of my friend Shaun and "Shaun-ia Twain" Laugh. Man its so nice outside, I should be outdoors and not on the computer. I'd go for a late night bike ride, but my bike is still broke although I brought it into the shop today so I should get it back next week. I'm apparently missing two "pulleys" although my "derailer" is still ok. Anyways, I hope to run in under an hour on Sunday, but mostly so I can get a "I guess thats an improvement" story from Chin's coworker. And also so I can get to a massage quicker. Ok, thats enough rambling for the week. Race results and crazy weekend update Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home