Chris the Perpetual Student

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Third Times A Charm

So here's my thoughts on Episode III. I liked it. I was very satisfied with what I saw. It's sort of like that feeling of completion you get when you finish the last few pages of a good book. The visuals and CG were quite incredible and there was *gasp* drama and high tension throughout the movie. My only complaint was that Anakin was played by a CG character. Wait, you're telling me that there was a real person playing Anakin's part and not some computer animation that could only portray one emotion throughout the entire movie? Could have fooled me. No wait, that's wrong again, cause that General Grievious character was a way better actor, and he was completely CG! And whats with the kindergarten level dialogue? Again! "Anakin, hold me like you did in Naboo" [slaps forhead and shakes head in disbelief]. Anyways, good movie, definitely Star Wars worthy.

Bonus movie review. I saw Unleashed on Monday (I've been on a super movie trip lately). Good movie, I was hoping for a little more action though, but definitely an action movie with some intelligence/drama. Actually its probably more like a drama with some action thrown in it. If you liked The Professional, you'll like this movie, it was written by the same guy and the story line is basically the same (killer/assasin gets taught the value of life/living by some nice folks/kid and fights at the end to defend that person/s)

2 Comments:

  • "you're breaking my heart"

    >!!GAG!!<

    By Blogger chinwhat, at 6:20 p.m.  

  • Cool review, I wanna go see Crash, keep hearing that is a good movie, I'm not a movie junkie but hey if a good flick comes out, I'll make my lazy ass go see it :)

    By Blogger Rubex Cube, at 7:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home