Who Runs This Town?
So the Nike RunTO 10k was last Sunday and I have to say it was a fun fun good time. You know what it reminded me of? Play day at school, except for adults and run by corporate sponsorship. There were a number of activity stations, a huge crowd of people in a big grass field, and long line ups at the food stations, except when we were kids it was freezies instead of carb filled Vector goodness. Then theres the big sports activity, which in this case was the actual 10k run. The run itself was pretty nice, a lot of different visuals, the only down side was that some places were packed tighter than a can o' sardines. I finished the run in 59:39, so I actually made my goal of under an hour, nice how things sometimes work out the way you want (ah got to love motivation)! Some people can hate on Nike all they want cause who knows where all the money is going to, but I have to say I got my bang for the buck, they had a ton of things you couldn't get at a normal race that only Nike corporate moola could pay for, like viewing finish line video! How CG is that? Click here then enter 1701 to see yours truly run out of gas at the finish line. Hahaha, if I'd known there was a video, I'd have done something cool like a touch down dance or something. Oh well next year!

Ready to run!

Ready to run!

3 Comments:
Oh snap! That's soooooooo CG!!! I gotta wear something more identifying as well as doing a funny dace too!
By
chinwhat, at 5:31 p.m.
the guy behind you with the hat and shades was funny.
(breathing hard) "huh!...Oh fuck!... huh!"
By
chinwhat, at 5:32 p.m.
Damn I need to find my number! hahahha I wanna see the video that should be pure jokes! :)
By
Rubex Cube, at 10:38 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home